Friday, February 13, 2009

Turning in my Graphic Design Portfolio

So today was a big day for me. I had to turn in my graphic design portfolio for review and hopefully acceptance into the graphic design program at my school. Over the past year and a half I have worked so hard on all my art. Lastnight I spent 4 hours putting together my portfolio, basically just making sure everything looked presentable. Presentation is a HUGE part of the whole review. I mounted all my stuff on foam core board and then borrowed plstic sleeves from my friend and placed my art in them. All together I turned in 12 pieces, including stuff from drawing, 2d design, printmaking, Intro to GD, and I threw in some photography. I also had to include my transcript and an essay telling why I want to be a graphic designer. I am really nervous about the outcome and I hope to God that I make it. I hate the idea that I have to wait like 3 weeks to find out, but I guess that's how life goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment