Monday, March 9, 2009

Fortune Cookies

Over spring break I was cleaning my room and I came across a little box. I had no idea what was inside, but when I opened it, there were a bunch of fortunes from fortune cookies. I remember a time when I was obssesed with fortunes for some reason and I decided to collect them. I guess I found (and still find) them somewhat inspirational, therefore I'm gonna share them. Be sure to remember to say "in bed" after each one ahaha

1. Generosity and perfection are your everlasting goals.
2. Your artistic talents win the approval and applause of others.
3. Your destiny lies before you, choose wisely.
4. Your path is arduous but will be amply rewarding.
5. You never hesitate to tackle the most difficult problems.
6. Present your best ideas today to an eager and welcoming audience.
7. Keep in mind your most cherished dreams of the future.
8. Your life will be happy and peaceful.
9. You use your creative talents to transform a buisness environment.
10. Reconcile with an old friend. All has been forgotten.
11. Anyone who dares to be, can never be weak.
12. A new friend helps you break out of an old routine.
13. There are no strangers here, only friends you haven't met!
14. You will come to realizations in your life that change you forever.
15. Don't foeget to do good deeds as you accumulate wealth.
16. Your career is moving more and more towards service to others.
17. Take care and sensitivity you show towards others will return to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment