Sunday, May 3, 2009

36 Things I've come To Realize

1. I've come to realize that my boobs...
-- are what they are

2. I've come to realize that my job(s)...
-- could never be enough to get me through life, that's why I'm going to college

4. I've come to realize that I need...
--to live a little more in the moment

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
-- connections with someone

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
-- people try really hard to get attention

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
-- I sleep well

8. I've come to realize that money...
-- goes so fast and when using a credit card it adds up really fast

9. I've come to realize that certain people...
-- will never understand me

10. I've come to realize that I'll always...
-- overanalyze things

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...
-- will always do the same things no matter what

12. I've come to realize that my mom..
-- has problems as does everyone, but I love her and she def is one person who understands me, even if she doesn't know everything

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
--is purple and amazing and I actually rely on it a lot more than I think

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
-- I was still tired but yet was talking on the phone ahaha

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
-- I thought about that certain someone who I wish was still in my life

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...
--about my past, like I do a lot

17. I've come to realize that my dad...
-- also has problems and I feel like he tries to hide them, but none the less I love him and he will always be my favorite

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...
-- i click around and keep repeating the same pattern of clicks, over and over until I get bored

19. Today I've come to realize...
-- that I have a shopping addiction ahhaha

20. I've come to realize that tonight...
-- could have been a lot better

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...
-- is going to be an organize my room day, as it's still a mess from moving back in

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
-- find a boyfriend

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is...
-- no one

24. I've come to realize that life...
-- is everything you make it

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...
-- is almost over :(

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...
-- is anything I can relate to at that moment

27. I've come to realize that my friends...
-- will ALWAYS be there for me, no matter what

28. I've come to realize that this year...
-- is just about half way over, but I feel like it's just starting to get good

29. I've come to realize that my boyfriend/girlfriend...
-- is still non-existant

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should...
-- try something new every once in awhile

31. I've come to realize I love...
-- the things around me, they're so inspirational

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...
-- everything that happens, but I do believe it's for a reason

33. I've come to realize my past..
-- is there for a reason and only makes me stronger

34. I've come to realize that parties....
-- are not my thing most of the time

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...
-- of bees and my friends dying

36. I've come to realize that my life...
-- is headed in the right direction but still needs some defining

No comments:

Post a Comment