Thursday, April 30, 2009

Home For Summer

I can’t believe I’m already home from college. This past school year flew by so fast, but I guess it’s better than it dragging on and on. I just finished taking my finals and I’m hoping I passed them all. Ahaha my art history one was a killer. I really hope I passed that class. Otherwise, I have to retake it because it’s within my major. Any ways, my family came to pick me up on Wednesday, and we filled the van with all my stuff. I can’t believe I have so much stuff, it’s crazy. Currently I am in my room and I’m unpacking everything. My room looks like a tornado came through; there’s stuff everywhere. I love being home though, in my own room with my pink walls and music playing; although, I do miss my roommate dearly. I’m sure I’ll be seeing her over the summer. Speaking of summer, I can’t wait for it. In about one more month it will truly be summer and not spring. All my friends will be home and we can frolic around in the sun. We have made amazing plans for the summer of 09 and I can’t wait to start them. I have four months to enjoy myself before starting my junior year. And I’m gonna make them some of the best four months of my life. I’m determined. I have a good feeling about this summer. I think a lot of good things are going to happen, and I’m ever so ready for them to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment