Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Last Two Weeks of the Semester

So today I had to schedule my classes for Fall 2009 aka my junior year. First, let me say that I can't believe I am a junior in college, yes college! Where has the time gone??

Anyways, scheduling is like this whole procedure and to be honest it's a bitch. You have to wake up and be ready to schedule at 7 am, therefore I like to wake up at 6:30 am so I can be awake and comprehend what i'm doing. So you have to log in and type in the numbers and pray that it goes through and you get the classes you wanted. I've actually always had good luck with scheduling, so I guess I'm considered lucky.

The schedule that I have chosen isn't too exciting and I'm not too thrilled with it. I am pretty sure I will end up changing it soon, but for right now it is what it is. The only classes I'm excited for would be GD 1 and Graphic Comm Process 1. Other than that, it's not gonna be a fun time.

On a happier note, I only have two weeks of this semster left!!! I'm so excited and sooo ready for summer. I want to play in the sun and spend as much time possible with my friends. I want to be free and do what I want. So hopefully these last two weeks won't be to bad and summer will be here soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment