Thursday, April 2, 2009

Procrastination at it's Best

So right now I should be writing my 5 page art history paper, that's due tomorrow, on Pliny the Younger and the Eruption of Mt. Vesuvius, but I'm distracted as always. I figure what's another 15 minutes of procrastination going to hurt? Nothing.

I keep logging onto facebook and myspace; I swear it's an addiction. And so many thoughts keep running through my head; all the thoughts that shouldn't be there, but I can't help myself. That's all I ever do anymore, think about why things are the way they are, and if there is any way to change them. I keep saying "maybe" and I keep hoping, wanting, wishing, and dreaming, but it never helps. It only makes it worse.

I have music playing in my ear as always; music is another addiction of mine. I like can't live without it, which sounds kind of pathetic, but trust me it's not. And when a good song comes on that I love I sing along, therfore distracting me from what I'm supposed to be doing, like writing this damn paper.

Procrastination is like the devil!! It gets me everytime.....and yet I still fall for it. At times, I think procrastinating makes me work harder and more efficent but not all the time. So, I guess I should stop typing and go finish my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment