Thursday, April 23, 2009

Things I Hate

The other day I was having a not so good day. I decided to write about it on my friends wall on facebook. Here is what I said:


"so have I told you how much I hate rainy days, pants that soak up the rain, having homework to do, having art projects that aren't finished due the next day and people who use me for my answers and supplies....well yeah I hate all those things ahahhaha what a day

oh and another thing I hate, not being able to go on the Gateway Clipper Cruise b/c of stupid night class.....

oh and one last thing, having a math quiz and not knowing wtf i'm doing b/c i wasn't there on thursday b/c i was in DC ugghh

and now i walked into my project and it broke which is fine b/c it can easily go back together but i don't remember how it was to put it back together......"

and in response I got:


"things that i hate:
-being low on meal points
-being stuck in the rain with no hood
-my roommate
-the fact that i just drank like 600 calories in milk
-writing an awful paper
-having a 10 am tomorrow morning"

then my other friend saw our wall to wall conversation and decided to join in on the hating....so then she wrote on my wall:


"Things that I hate:
1. Scheduling my classes.
2. When one of my contacts gets dry and I don't have eye drops.
3. Writing speeches.
4. Clothes that smell when they get wet in the rain.
5. When it's below fifty degrees in April.
6. Farming giant bales of bear fluff.
7. Stupid people."


I never expected for my friends to answer back like that and the fact that they did, made me realize that everybody has bad days. I loved that we all found things to hate on a particular day. And I also love the fact that no one had to ask anything, it was all implied. And the fact that we can just play off eachothers conversations like that reminds me how good of friends we all are and I never want to lose that.

No comments:

Post a Comment