Thursday, April 16, 2009

Waiting For Time To Pass

It is approximately 3:30 am and I am still up. Reason being, I have to wake up (or stay up till) 4:45, in order to be ready by 5:20. If you're wondering where I'm going, it would be a place called Washington, DC. My 3d art class is taking a field trip (if that's what you want to call it) and frankly, I'm pretty excited. We are going to be visiting art museums and just enjoying the atmosphere of DC. It's been awhile since I've been to DC. My family used to live in Maryland, so we would be in DC quite a lot, but then we moved to PA. The last time we were there, it was when I was really young so I don't remember that much. I have my vague memories that I will never forget, but I'd like to make new ones, that are clearer. It is supposed to be a beautiful day, with the sun shining which makes it even better. Especially since it's been raining the past several days. I love my sunshine; it always makes me extra happy.

I have about one more hour to kill before I need to get ready and it would be really nice if I could go somewhere and get food. I'm so hungry. There are animal crackers next to me, but I've been snacking on them all day, I'm so over them. I guess I'll just wait to eat tomorrow on the bus, that is after I sleep. I think I'm just gonna crash as soon as I get on the bus. Supposedly, it takes 4 hours to get there, so I guess 4 hours of sleep is better than none. I could lay down now, which I still might, but I fear that if I fall asleep I won't be able to wake up on time....so I'd rather just stay up. ahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment